Benefits of Chair Massage
- You will definitely attract a crowd. Crowds will be consistent through all days of the show.
- You'll increase booth traffic and lead count. And if you prequalify attendees while they wait you'll have an opportunity to increase your ROI.
- You'll open up new communication opportunities. You'll have a chance to engage your visitors while they wait in your exhibit, some up to a half-hour. You'll deliver your marketing message to them during the massage.
- Your exhibit will become a hub of activity. People are attracted to movement and activity. Your exhibit will be a happening place.
- Offering free massage is a kind and considerate thing to do. Believe us – attendees will really appreciate it and they will tell you so. In this time of constant irony and cynicism, try simple kindness instead.
- Many exhibiting experts recommend you engage as many of the five senses as possible. Chair massage can give you 3 of the five.
- Sight – The unusual and inviting sight of people receiving a chair massage.
- Hearing – The soothing Customized Relaxation Audio attendees will hear during their massage.
- Touch – The relaxing and invigorating feeling of a professional massage.
- Smell – You could offer fresh-bakes cookies in your exhibit.*
- Taste – again the cookies
- It's fun! Attendees will talk to one another while they wait, trade stories about their aches and pains, and in general have a good time.
* We do not recommend aroma therapy for exhibits because some people have scent-related allergies.