Chair Massage for Orlando Trade Shows and Conventions
As you know chair massage is a great way to attract attendees to your events. And 20-Minute Vacation has the experience you'll need. We've served many customers here at national sales meetings and trade show exhibits in many fields including healthcare, government, electronics and retail. Chair massage is a great way to draw a crowd with any demographic. Plus and we understand the needs of trade show professionals and how trade shows work.
Call On the Trade Show and Convention Specialists
Our chair massage therapists are experts at working large events – especially trade shows and conventions in Orlando. It is intense work for the therapists who must do many massages back to back. But our people love to do it – and are highly skilled and personable. They're usually working in large exhibits where we provide our full service package, designed for exhibitors who need a professional presentation. In addition to the chair massage therapists, we provide electric foot massagers for visitors to use while they're waiting, matching massage chairs which are aesthetically and our Customized Relaxation Audio which attendees hear while receiving their chair massage. Of course if you have a 10' booth space we can serve you too. We'd like to help you draw a crowd at your next Orlando event.
Here are some of the Orlando shows we’ve worked in the past.
- IEEE Transmission & Distribution Conference & Expo (Orange County Convention Center)
- SodExpo Management Conference (Hilton Orland Bonnet Creek)
- American Heart Association Trade Show (OCCC)
- DoDIIS Worldwide Conference (Orlando World Center Marriott)
- Health Information & Management Systems Society (HIMSS) (OCCC)
- Sodexho National Sales Meeting (Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center)
- Grainger National Sales Meeting (OCCC)
We are dedicated to providing the most professional chair massage services for exhibitors. Our goal is to help make you successful. Please call us for a quote for chair massage for your next Orlando event.